This book has been edited in such a way as to make it work as best as possible for audio readers in the eBook versions, to be able to listen to it being read.This opens up this book for people who are blind, or have trouble reading, or for busy people who want to just listen to it while driving, walking, jogging, or working around home, etc. Sometimes you just want to relax, and not have to think too much, and just listen to an inspirational book being read.I recommend that you get a good text-to-speech Book Reader App, so that you can enjoy the full experience of this book.
Comming Soon! More information to be put here later. Check back later.
The First Commandment: Give Your Heart Completely To God Because You Love Him!
For Those Who Want To Prepare For the Second Coming, and Want to Know ‘What Lack I Yet?’ Matthew 19:10.
Discover the beautiful truth that God loves you and has a plan to save you!When you read this book, you will discover the truth that God will save you, and deliver you from the slavery and bondage to sin, if you will just give your heart completely to Him. You can only do this if you love Him. Then He will help you to keep His commandments.
Give your heart completely to God, because you love Him! When you finally learn to love the Lord your God, with all of your heart, and all of your mind, and all of your soul, you will be keeping the First Commandment, to have no other gods before Him, and will be given the power to keep all of God’s commandments.
The purpose of this book is to help you prepare for the Second Coming of Christ, when He comes back in the clouds with great glory and great power to mightily shake the earth, that you would not shrink back in fear, when you see your Lord, whom you should adore, in the air. The purpose of this book is to show you the need of yielding your heart completely to God, so that you can receive the Holy Spirit, who will enable you to please God.This book is for all those who would come to Jesus and ask Him, ‘What lack I yet?’
This book will go into the First Commandment of Exodus 20:3, in what it means, and will explore the meaning of the prophecy in Joel 2, for the Former and Latter Rain: it will explain what this means to us. It will also compare this with the parallel prophecy of Revelation 3:14-22. In the Appendixes of this book, it will also explore the related outpourings of the Holy Spirit and the Modern Missionary Movement, and the Great Awakening Preachers of the Second Coming of Christ. Many times these events, that have already happened, are not correlated with these Bible prophecies to help explain them, but they are part of what has already happened in history, and will help to give us a glimpse of what is to come, when the earth will be fully lightened with God’s glory! Revelation 18:1. We should not neglect to understand the history of God’s church that has already happened, and their related Bible prophecies, so that we can know for sure what has already happened, and what is still to happen, and how we might meet the conditions of the promises that God has made, so that we can be fully on God’s side, and not weighed in the balances and found wanting. We have learned much from the study that was gained in the preparation of this book, but there is much more to be learned, so we must press on, and continue on in the grace that God has given us, and be diligent, that we might gain more of the precious light of the truth that we need to know.
We are hoping that this book will help you, dear reader, see the necessity of giving your heart completely to God, and that you will keep praying until you receive the Holy Spirit.We hope the points in this book will convict you of the reasons why you don’t yet have full confidence and trust that God loves you, and will save you (if this is the case), and why you haven’t received the full outpouring of the Holy Spirit yet (if this is the case), which is the promised blessing of peace, love, joy and eternal happiness that can be yours, if you really want it. Galatians 5:22-25. Or that if you already have these blessings, that you would be greatly strengthened and encouraged by this book.If you already have these blessings, we pray that this book will further bless you and help you draw closer to God, and His love for you. We believe this book has something for everyone who is a Christian, or anyone who wants to become one.
If you desire to cast out all fear (of your past mistakes and problems, and the problems of the world or for what is coming next) (1 John 4:18), and have the joy of the Lord in your life (Nehemiah 8:10), then give your heart completely to God now, and receive His promised blessings of a new life with Him, and be filled with the Holy Spirit. Amen! These blessings are only for those who have made a full confession of all sin to God, and have yielded their heart completely to Him.Why wait?There is no reason why you should wait, when you can have all the peace, love, faith, joy and happiness now that your heart craves!Still not there yet? Then read this book, and study your Bible and pray, until God helps you to love Him, and helps you to yield your heart to Him all the way, that you might get these promised blessings for yourself!
“Jesus answered and said to him, ‘If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our abode with him.’” John 14:23 NASB.
Let not your heart fear, because Jesus told all of His disciples, which will be you if you love Him and keep His word, to not be troubled, because He would come again, and take them to be with Him forever in His Father’s house in Heaven, where there are many mansions! And all of Jesus’ disciples, and those who love Him, will be sheltered and protected forever in Heaven by the Father, the Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit!
“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” John 14:1-3 KJV.
This Book Will Show You:
* The time to prepare to receive the Latter Rain is now!
* God has freed His people from bondage and slavery. Shouldn’t you be free too?
* Place God first in your life, because you love Him.
* God helps us by sending the Holy Spirit to convict of us of sin, and draw our souls to Him.
* God trains His children to love and trust Him, and to please Him.
* God provides salvation because He loves us.
* Why should we place Him first and keep the First Commandment?
* Why is Exodus 20:3 the First Commandment?
* What can keep you from yielding your heart completely to God?
* How do you give your heart completely to God?
* Only two groups of people at the end of time, the saved and the lost, those that love God and those that don’t.
* At the judgment Jesus will say, ‘Depart from me, ye that work iniquity!
* How to prepare for the Second Coming of Christ and the End of the World: Repent!
* There is hope for you now, give your heart to God!
* Reformation needed by God’s people in order to receive the blessings God wants to give them.
* The meaning of the prophecy in Joel 2: The Former Rain of Pentecost, and The Latter Rain.
* If God’s people will return to Him, He will save them and restore their fortunes and give them the blessings from heaven again.
* God will pour out His Holy Spirit on His people, when they confess all their sins and return to Him with all their heart, weeping between the porch and the altar.
* God’s people must make a complete repentance, or they will be spued out of Jesus’ mouth!
* All of God’s People in Our Day Must Repent of Their Lukewarm Condition or Be Lost!
* The Only Remedy For God’s People Today in a Lukewarm Spiritual Condition: Complete Repentance and the Full Infilling of the Holy Spirit!
* The Latter Rain of Joel 2 Is Promised to All Who Make a Complete Confession and Repentance and give themselves completely to God.
* Those that cry to the Lord for help will be saved.
* The Holy Spirit and the Modern Missionary Movement.
* The Great Awakening Preachers of the Second Coming of Christ.
* When Lukewarm-ness of Revelation 3:14-17 started in the Church.